Stereo Data Maker

Everything camera related. Includes triggers, batteries, power supplies, flatbeds and sheet-feeding scanners, too.

Moderator: peterZ

xylon

Re: Stereo Data Maker

Post by xylon »

i jumped it with a paperclip and it worked. i don't really want to do the mod to much work/risk to make it happen.
Turtle

Re: Stereo Data Maker

Post by Turtle »

I've tried soldering this button a month ago. I gave up for these reasons:

1. It's easier to build a Stereo-Data-Maker trigger switch.(I didn't solder, I use crimp tools.)
2. I don't have a small tip soldering iron or find my super tiny watch screw driver.
3. You need a steady hand to solder your tiny wire (which I don't have) You might end up
torching the camera's ribbon wire - by accident or by too much heat from the soldering iron.
4. What looks like three hairs thick is your target, you will need a 7X magnifying glass.
5. You'll need to find a way to disconnect the camera from your trigger switch if you want to take the camera with you to your vacation.
6. The lists of cons goes on.

But, for those who love everything small ( like this Obamam family inside a needle loop hole) then this soldering project is for you. ;-)

(Note from your iron-fisted editor: image removed. There is a link above, which is sufficient. And we like to err on the side of caution when dealing with images that were not generated by this community, nor CC-licensed.)