Problem with “Apply to this page and the following every other page” option [ScanTailor Advanced]

Scan Tailor specific announcements, releases, workflows, tips, etc. NO FEATURE REQUESTS IN THIS FORUM, please.

Moderator: peterZ

ATA
Number of books owned: 0

Problem with “Apply to this page and the following every other page” option [ScanTailor Advanced]

Post by ATA »

Welcome everyone
Through my extensive use of the program, I discovered a bug related to the “apply to this page and the following every other page” feature. It became clear to me that this feature does not work on pages 1 to 10. Is this intended by the author or is it a bug?
cday

Re: Problem with “apply to this page and the following every other page” feature.

Post by cday »

Could you confirm which of the several ST versions you are using?

I don't use ST myself, and the forum has recently been rather quiet, unless someone posts reasonably soon it might be better to raise the issue on GitHub, if you are using Advanced, not sure about the other versions?
ATA

Re: Problem with “apply to this page and the following every other page” feature.

Post by ATA »

Welcome cday.. Yes, the version I am using is Advanced.. I also raised my problem a few days ago on GitHub and did not receive an answer.. Thank you for your response.